This Lagoon 50 is the perfect compromise between the exemplary 450 model and the 52 footers. She offers an attractive option to sailors in search of a large “seaworthy and contemporary” yacht. With her new visual identity, rigging and hull design, she provides improved performance, including a unique brand characteristic. Lagoon 50’s sophistication seduces thanks to the bevelled shape of her hulls, generous volumes and panoramic views, more than ever before.
This Lagoon 50 is the model with five cabins, five guest cabins and two for the crew (skipper/hostess/cook). There are five toilets on board. Catamaran is air-conditioned. Exterior is comfortable and functional and brings plenty of relaxation and entertainment areas. A flybridge with two secure accesses and a helm station provides great visibility and behind helm station there are three big sun lounges.
There are two cockpits on board one in the stern – large open cockpit facing out to sea with a big modular dining zone with removable bench seats. Second cockpit for further pleasure for the foredeck with dual function: seating or deck chair position, flat with the forward trampoline. Main characteristics of interior are plentiful volumes and luminosity. The spaciously designed layout reveals innovative architecture where every detail has been planned to create a warm, homey atmosphere perfect for pleasant sailing vacation.
Lagoon 50 Price list 2019
|8.000 €||9.000 €||10.500 €||11.200 €||12.500 €||14.500 €||16.500 €||13.000 €|
Skipper included in price
Additional equipment (optional)
– Railing net (Safety net) 150,00 EUR per booking
– Kayak 200,00 EUR per week
– Wakeboard 150,00 EUR per week
– Water skis 150,00 EUR per week
– Water skis for children 100,00 EUR per week
– Water tube 50,00 EUR per week
Obligatory Comfort pack
– includes final cleaning, liquid for dishes with sponge, bin bag, toilet paper, soap, table cloth, paper tissues, matches, bath shower and hair shampoo (1 set per cabin), 5 L fuel for outboarder and outboard engine, and for catamarans>50ft also esspresso coffee machine with 32 capsules and beach towels 400,00 EUR per week
– Hostess 150,00 EUR per day + food
– One way +base fee in ACI marina Slano! One way from Marina Nava, Split to ACI marina Slano; covers the cost of check-out, diver in Slano, transfer to center of Dubrovnik or Cilipi airport 450,00 EUR one-way
Prices shown are indicative prices in EUR for a weekly charter and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts are not included in price shown above (period / repeated customer / special discount / early booking discount etc.). Please send us an inquiry for a detailed offer.
For current exchange rates between EUR and USD or other currency denominations click here.