You can charter beautiful 17,6 m long crewed yacht Beneteau 57 out of Split, Croatia. A lavish master cabin aft has a centreline berth with headboard, lots of comfortable seating, a dressing table and an adjacent bathroom with a separate shower. She is truly a gem with the longest list of standard features (even a dishwasher) that Beneteau has ever offered. Accommodation in 3 cabins for up to 6 guests with double beds and 3 private bathrooms, bed linens, bathroom hygiene set and towels, hair dryer, beach towels.
She has separate crew cabin that can accommodate 2 crew members. Each of the forward cabins in the three-cabin version offer a private adjacent head with lots of storage. Two plush armchairs offer a foldaway cocktail table and plenty of comfort underway. The navigation station is spacious with lots of room for charts and electronics. The Beneteau 57 enchants the traditional sailor with the beauty of her striking classic transom. Equipment on board: 3.4 m dingy with outboard 15HP Mercury, stand up paddle (SUP), snorkelling equipment and other toys.
Key features of this gorgeous yacht are air condition, water maker, internet, spinnaker, bimini, sprayhood etc.
Beneteau 57 Price list
|3.900 €||4.700 €||5.700 €||6.300 €||6.900 €||8.100 €||8.500 €|
Included in Price:
• Accommodation in 3 cabins for up to 6 guests with double beds and 3 private bathrooms, bed linens, bathroom hygiene set and towels, hair dryer, beach towels
• Equipment on board: 3.4 m dingy with outboard 15HP Mercury, bimini, sprayhood, SUP, snorkeling equipment and other toys.
• VAT and all taxes, yacht insurance
Extras to be paid on board prior embarkation:
• APA(advanced provisioning allowance) in amount of 3000 EUR will be used for:
• The cost of professional skipper per week is 1225 EUR + food
• Fuel for main engine (consumption 10 l/h) , fuel for generator (4 l/h), gasoline for tender, average total fuel cost is approx. per week 450 EUR
• Cruising log (final cleaning and sojourn taxes) 220 EUR
• Food and beverages are supplied by guest wish list, at retail prices plus 20%
• Port, marina or anchorage fees
• Wi-Fi Internet connection
In case APA will not be sufficient to cover all the cruise costs, the guests should settle the balance on the boat in cash. In case there will be any amount not spent from APA, it will be returned to guests immediately. The captain keeps all the bills and records of all the costs, so the guests could know all the expenses.
• Deckhand/cook or hostess/cook upon request 150 EUR per day (half board food option)
• One way charter additional cost from Split to Dubrovnik 800 EUR
• Transfers from and to the airport
• Entry tickets to National parks
Prices shown are indicative prices in EUR for a weekly charter and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts are not included in price shown above (period / repeated customer / special discount / early booking discount etc.). Please send us an inquiry for a detailed offer.
For current exchange rates between EUR and USD or other currency denominations click here.